Magic Color Set for crafting and being creative
With the help of our Magic Color Set, you can not only decorate white eggs, but also stones, cards, wooden spoons, salad servers and other things with great colorful patterns very easily. The technique is suitable for young and old alike and is a great action with a great fun factor.
In the short video we show you how the whole thing works:
Instruction for Magic Color
- Fill your Magic Color singing bowl with water.
- Pick two or three of your favorite colors.
- Pour a few drops of each of your colors into the Magic Color singing bowl.
- The marbling paint floats on the water surface.
- Strike your Magic Color singing bowl a few times.
- Very carefully place the paper on the water surface.
- If you want, you can beat the Magic Color singing bowl a bit more.
- Now get your picture out of the water (if desired, put on disposable gloves to protect your hands from the paint), let it dry and your Magic Color picture is ready!
Tips for crafting with Magic Color
- Residues of the colors remain in the singing bowl after use and cannot be removed.
- Wash out blown-out chicken eggs and dip them in the Magic Color paint with a shish kebab.
- If you want to decorate a stone or cooking spoon with the marbling paint, you can paint the area to be decorated with white acrylic paint beforehand (and let it dry!), then the color will shine more beautifully.
- For stones, cooking spoons, salad servers, you can add a coat of varnish to the marbled surfaces at the end, then the color will last longer.
- Colors are not food safe, so only decorate areas that will not come into direct contact with food.